Urbanalytica is an organization created and run by women specialized in Urban Planning, Architecture, and Engineering.
We work with a multidisciplinary approach to provide place based solutions
Our main goal is to develop
Cities and communities around the globe are in need of collective and innovative solutions, come share your views with us!
WORKSHOP – Towards Sustainable Communities: a multidisciplinary approach
We’ll be participating in The Nature of Cities Festival, a 5-day virtual festival of events and workshops on how to achieve more resilient, sustainable, livable, and just cities.
• Sally Torres. MSc in Urban Planning and Policy Design, current Lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism at the Ricardo Palma University in Peru.
• Alejandro Tristan. Mechanical Engineer, Researcher and PhD candidate at the Fraunhofer IPA, specialist on the topic of Smart Grids and Renewable Energies.
• Natalia Duarte. Freelance musician and teacher. BA in anthropology and MM in viola performance, specialized in historical performance practice and music pedagogy. Interested in participatory processes with art and communities.
• Ariela Valverde. Architect and MSc in Urban Planning and Policy Design. Co-founder of Urbanalytica and 2021 Climate Ambassador at the Global Youth Climate Network (GYCN) initiative from the World Bank Group Youth Community (Y2Y).
• Maria Jose Jimenez. Civil Engineer, MSc in Urban Planning and Policy Design, Researcher at IUSS Pavia on the topic of Earth Observation methods and products for disaster and risk management.
We want to welcome you to join our session on Thursday 25th February at 10:15 am EST – 4:15 pm CET.
Registration link https://cvent.me/bO1nm5
For more information visit www.tnoc-festival.com
The TNOC Festival supports free entry to promote inclusivity. If you are not able to pay registration fees, send a message to: